Wednesday, May 13, 2009

About Myself

Hi people i am sonali ,i am staying in mumbai and i am doing my 12th standard and i am very much interested towards blogging.

I’d love to share my life with all my friends through this blog but alas i have started this blog recently only so here after my posts will be mostly about my life and various other entertainment activities that take place around the world.

I love to watch cricket matches and i am crazy about yuvi.And my hobbies are listening music ,blogging and watching cricket.And my ambition is to become a doctor and to do social service to poor people.

I love to make new friends around the world and to share things that happen around me through my posts.I hope i will get a lot of new friends .And friends kindly add my link in your blog and i hope you will do it .

1 comment:

  1. welcome to bloggers.. be mine followers yeah x)~ have a nice day x)~

    ReplyDelete